Sweet and Sour Glazed Salmon
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon water
4 (31/2-oz.) salmon fillets
1. In a small bowl, merge together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and water.
2. In another small bowl, reserve about half of the mixture.
3. Add salmon fillets in the remaining mixture and coat well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate to marinate for about 2 hours.
5. Choose “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select the “Air Fry” mode.
6. Choose the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking time to 12 minutes.
7. Now press the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the temperature at 355 degrees F.
8. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
9. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, open the lid.
10. Arrange the salmon fillets in greased “Air Fry Basket” and insert in the oven.
11. Flip the salmon fillets once halfway through and coat with the reserved marinade after every 3 minutes.
12. Serve hot.