Cinnamon Roll Sticks
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ounce full-fat cream cheese
1/3 cup blanched finely ground almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup granular Erythritol, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
tablespoons powdered Erythritol
2 teaspoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Set mozzarella in a large microwave-safe bowl and break cream cheese into small pieces and place into bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds.
2. Stir in almond flour, baking soda, 1/4 cup granular Erythritol, and vanilla. Soft dough should form. Microwave the mix for additional 15 seconds if it becomes too stiff.
3. Mix egg into the dough, using your hands if necessary.
4. Divide a piece of parchment to fit your air fryer basket. Press the dough into an 8″ × 5″ rectangle on the parchment and cut into eight (1″) sticks.
5. In a small bowl, merge butter, cinnamon, and remaining granular Erythritol. Garnish half the mixture over the top of the sticks and place them into the air fryer basket. Adjust the temperature to 400F and set the timer for 7 minutes.
6. Halfway through the cooking time, flip the sticks and brush with remaining butter mixture. When done, sticks should be crispy.
7. To make glaze, whisk powdered Erythritol and almond milk in a small bowl. Drizzle over cinnamon sticks. Serve warm.
Protein: 10.3 g
Fiber: 1.2 g
Net Carbohydrates: 2.2 g
Sugar Alcohol: 36.8 g
Fat: 19.0 g
Sodium: 378 mg