Sole covered with crumbs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Reduced fat mayonnaise (3 tablespoons)
Grated Parmesan – divided (3 tablespoons)
Mustard seeds (2 tsp.)
Pepper (1/2 tsp.)
Sole fillets (4 -6 oz./170 g each)
Soft breadcrumbs (1 cup)
Green onion (1)
Ground mustard (1/2 tsp.)
Melted butter (2 tsp.)
1. Set the air fryer temperature to 375 Fahrenheit / 191 Celsius.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. Finely chop the onion.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, two tablespoons of cheese, mustard seeds and pepper. Spread the mixture on the tops of the fillets.
5. Place the fish on the baking tray and put it in the fryer basket.
6. Cook them until the fish flakes easily with a fork (3-5 min).
7. Season the breadcrumbs with the ground mustard, onion, and remaining cheese.
8. (1 tablespoon) in a container to mix. Add the butter. Lay it on the fillets, gently tapping to adhere and spray with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown (2-3 min.).
9. Sprinkle with a few more green onions for serving.