Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
11/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup finely ground almond flour
1ounce full-fat cream cheese
1 large whole egg
4 large eggs, scrambled
1/2 pound cooked breakfast sausage, crumbled
8 tablespoons shredded mild Cheddar cheese
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, add mozzarella, almond flour, and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir until the mixture is smooth and forms a ball. Add the egg and stir until dough forms.
2. Set dough between two sheets of parchment and roll out to 1/4″ thickness. Cut the dough into four rectangles.
3. Mix scrambled eggs and cooked sausage together in a large bowl. Divide the mixture evenly among each piece of dough, placing it on the lower half of the rectangle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons Cheddar.
4. Fold over the rectangle to cover the egg and meat mixture. Pinch, roll, or use a wet fork to close the edges completely.
5. Divide a piece of parchment to fit your air fryer basket and place the calzones onto the parchment. Place parchment into the air fryer basket.
6. Adjust the temperature to 380F and set the timer for 15 minutes.
7. Flip the calzones halfway through the cooking time. When done, calzones should be golden in color. Serve immediately.
Protein: 34.5 g
Fiber: 1.5 g
Net Carbohydrates: 4.2 g
Fat: 41.7 g
Sodium: 930 mg
Carbohydrates: 5.7 g
Sugar: 2.1 g