Cauliflower Avocado Toast
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
1(12-ounce) steamer bag cauliflower
1 large egg
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ripe medium avocado
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cook cauliflower according to package instructions. Remove from bag and place into cheesecloth or clean towel to remove excess moisture.
2. Place cauliflower into a large bowl and mix in egg and mozzarella. Divide a piece of parchment to fit your air fryer basket. Separate the cauliflower mixture into two, and place it on the parchment in two mounds. Press out the cauliflower mounds into a 1/4″-thick rectangle. Place the parchment into the air fryer basket.
3. Adjust the temperature to 400F and set the timer for 8 minutes.
4. Turn over the cauliflower halfway through the cooking time.
5. When the timer beeps, remove the parchment and allow the cauliflower to cool 5 minutes.
6. Divide open the avocado and remove the pit. Scoop out the inside, place it in a medium bowl, and mash it with garlic powder and pepper. Spread onto the cauliflower. Serve immediately.
Protein: 14.1 g
Fiber: 8.2 g
Net Carbohydrates: 7.7 g
Fat: 15.6 g
Sodium: 267 mg
Carbohydrates: 15.9 g
Sugar: 3.9 g