Salmon with Prawns and Pasta
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
14 oz. pasta (of your choice)
4 tablespoons pesto, divided
4 (4-oz.) salmon steaks
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 lb. cherry tomatoes, chopped
8 large prawns, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
1. Set a large pan of salted boiling water, add the pasta and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
2. Meanwhile, in the bottom of a baking pan, spread 1 tablespoon of pesto.
3. Place salmon steaks and tomatoes over pesto in a single layer and drizzle with the oil.
4. Arrange the prawns on top in a single layer.
5. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with thyme.
6. Choose “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select the “Air Fry” mode.
7. Choose the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking time to 8 minutes.
8. Now press the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the temperature at 390 degrees F.
9. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
10. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, open the lid.
11. Arrange the baking pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in the oven.
12. Rinse the pasta and transfer into a large bowl.
13. Add the remaining pesto and toss to coat well.
14. Divide the pasta onto serving plate and top with salmon mixture.
15. Serve immediately.
Carbs: 2.3 g