Easy Shepherd’s Pie
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
1 onion, chopped
2garlic cloves, minced
1 cup cooked meat, diced
1 1/2 cups beef bone broth
5 ounces green beans, drained
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 ounces cauliflower pulsed in a food processor to a fine-crumb like consistency
1/2 cup milk
2tablespoons butter, melted
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Now, cook the peppers, celery, onion, and garlic until they have softened, about 7 minutes
2. Add the meat and broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes more. Stir in green beans, salt and black pepper; continue to cook until everything is heated through.
3. Transfer the mixture to the lightly greased baking pan. Microwave cauliflower rice for 5 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine the cauliflower, milk, and melted butter. Stir until well mixed and spoon evenly over the vegetable mixture. Smooth it with a spatula and transfer to the Air Fryer cooking basket.
5. Bake in the preheated Air Fryer at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool slightly before slicing and serving. Bon appétit!
Protein: 28.2 g
Fiber: 0.8 g
Net Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
Sugar: 3.1 g