Halibut with Mushroom Sauce
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 26 minutes
four halibut fillets
two tablespoons butter
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
three tablespoons butter
4 to 6 oz. mushrooms, sliced
4 to 6 green onions, trimmed, sliced
three tablespoons flour
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 cup milk
One tablespoon sherry
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic-seasoned pepper
1. Mix melted butter with black pepper and salt in a small bowl.
2. Brush the halibut fillets with butter mixture then place them in the Instant Pot Duo.
3. Put on the Air Fryer lid and seal it.
4. Hit the “Bake Button” at 350 degrees F and select 25 minutes of cooking time, then press “Start.”
5. Meanwhile, prepare the mushroom sauce and add butter to a saucepan.
6. Melt it then add mushrooms then sauté until golden brown.
7. Stir in green onion, then cook for 1 minute and stir in flour.
8. Slowly add milk, chicken broth, seasonings, and sherry, then stir cook until it thickens.
9. Once the Instant Pot Duo beeps, remove its lid.
10. Transfer the halibut to the serving plate.
11. Top the halibut with mushroom sauce. Serve.
Total Fat 14.1g
Saturated Fat 5.4g
Total Carbohydrate 9.7g
Dietary Fiber 0.8g
Total Sugars 3.7g P