Creamy Chicken Thighs
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
One tablespoon olive oil
Six chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
Freshly ground black pepper two cloves garlic, minced
One tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
One teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
Freshly torn basil, for serving
1. Hit sauté on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp and add oil to heat.
2. Stir in chicken, salt, and black then sear for 5 minutes per side.
3. Add broth, cream, parmesan, and tomatoes.
4. Put on the Air Fryer lid and seal it. Hit the “Bake Button” and select 20 minutes of cooking time, then press “Start.”
5. Once the Instant Pot Duo beeps, remove its lid.
6. Garnish with basil and serve.
Total Fat 37.8g
Saturated Fat 14.4g
Dietary Fiber 0.7g
Total Sugars 0.7g