Honey-Glazed Roasted Vegetables
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 tablespoons raw honey
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/8 teaspoon dried sage
1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 to 4 medium red potatoes,
1small zucchini, cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
1 small carrot, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
1 (10.5-ounce / 298-g) package cherry tomatoes, halved 1 cup sliced mushrooms
2tablespoons olive oil
1. Combine the honey, garlic, marjoram, basil, oregano, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Place the red potatoes, zucchini, carrot, cherry tomatoes, and mushroom in a large bowl. Whisk with the olive oil and toss to coat.
3. Pour the veggies into the air fryer basket and roast at 380ºF (193ºC) for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
4. When ready, transfer the roasted veggies to the large bowl. Pour the honey mixture over the veggies, tossing to coat.
5. Spread out the veggies in a baking pan and place in the air fryer.
6. Increase the temperature to 390F (199C) and roast for an additional 5 minutes, or until the veggies are tender and glazed. Serve warm.