Chicken Tikka Kebab
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 17 minutes
1 lb. chicken thighs boneless skinless, cubed
One tablespoon oil
1/2 cup red onion, cubed
1/2 cup green bell pepper, cubed
1/2 cup red bell pepper, cubed lime wedges to garnish
onion rounds to garnish
1/2 cup yoghurt Greek
3/4 tablespoon ginger, grated
3/4 tablespoon garlic, minced
One tablespoon lime juice
two teaspoons red chilli powder mild
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
One teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1/2 tablespoon dried fenugreek leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preparation the marinade by mixing yoghurt with all its Ingredients: in a bowl.
2. Fold in chicken, then mix well to coat and refrigerate for 8 hours.
3. Add bell pepper, onions, and oil to the marinade and mix well.
4. Thread the chicken, peppers, and onions on the skewers.
5. Set the Air Fryer Basket in the Instant Pot Duo.
6. Put on the Air Fryer lid and seal it.
7. Hit the “Air Fry Button” and select 10 minutes of cooking time, then press “Start.”
8. Once the Instant Pot Duo beeps, and remove its lid.
9. Flip the skewers and continue Air frying for 7 minutes.
Total Fat 14.2g
Saturated Fat 3.8g
Total Carbohydrate 8.5g
Dietary Fiber 1.6g
Total Sugars 3.9g