Traditional Indian Kofta
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
3/4 pound zucchini, grated and well drained
1/4 pound kohlrabi, grated and well drained
2 cloves garlic, minced
1tablespoon Garam masala
1 cup paneer, crumbled
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Himalayan pink salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
2cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 Kashmiri chili pepper, seeded and minced (1-inch) piece ginger, chopped
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
ripe tomatoes, pureed
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1/4 full fat coconut milk
1. Start by preheating your Air Fryer to 360 degrees F. Thoroughly combine the zucchini, kohlrabi, garlic, Garam masala, paneer, coconut flour, chili powder, salt and ground black pepper.
2. Shape the vegetable mixture into small balls and arrange them in the lightly greased cooking basket.
3. Cook in the preheated Air Fryer at 360 degrees F for 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and crispy. Repeat the process until you run out of ingredients.
4. Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Once the cumin seeds turn brown, add the garlic, onions, chili pepper, and ginger. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the paprika, turmeric powder, tomatoes, and broth; let it simmer, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the coconut milk. Heat off; add the veggie balls and gently stir to combine. Bon appétit!
Net Carbs: 1g